Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
On the way home last night and I had a software update, says it was for update to mirrors and error fixes, anyone else had this and what is the update for the mirrors?

Regards
Michael

·
Registered
985 Posts
You don't say what year/model T-ROC so a bit hard to answer, but if it helps, I had my 2019 2.0 R-Line updated about 18 months ago as the nearside mirror did not always return to its proper position after selecting reverse and the mirror dipping, since the update all has been good. So maybe that was your update

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi
On the way home last night and I had a software update, says it was for update to mirrors and error fixes, anyone else had this and what is the update for the mirrors?

Regards
Michael
I had the same with my 1.5 Black Edition yesterday. It lasted about 30 minutes. Today it started again. I haven't returned to the car to see if it's finished but couldn't use anything else. I didn't note what the reason was.
Automotive lighting Font Gas Electric blue Circle

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi,
I had the prompt for the software update as well on the screen yesterday whilst driving but could not update at the time.

Is there a way I can scan for this over the air update?

Menu-Settings-SystemInfo-UpdateSoftware doesn't bring anything.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Actually, had the prompt again this evening and I went ahead with the update and it completed in less than 10 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts