Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm from Portugal and thinking of buying a brand new T-Roc (Palmela factory is around 30km's from my home hah)

I have some questions about what extras vs other should I go for.

1. Do you think the Active info display is worth it? I will probably use Apple carplay 90% of the time for Spotify and Nav so I wonder the benefit from this extra since the display can't render Apps from Carplay.

2. LED lights, mandatory for this type of car? it's 1000€!

On another note I see blind spot assistant being announced on the website but none of it was mentioned on the configurator neither the car dealer knew about it, do you know if they come with it? Does the car come with floor light without the Style plus package?

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you order the Sel T Roc you get the active instrument display, the led lights sat nav, active cruise control as standard so you don't need to add much. The rear view camera and the electric tailgate might be nice additions.

·
Administrator
160 Posts
I would agree with the above, if you have the same trim levels in Portugal the SEL is the model you need.
Have a rear view camera and electric tailgate on current car and they are both really good.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got the Design and added the active info because I think it is better for resale later on and the future. Plus it looks ace lol. But I failed to order the SATnav option (long story but basically it was down to a misunderstanding) so am now waiting to hear if I can add the satnav once it's built. However, what I didn't like about the AID is that you apparently can't have satnav on both screens at the same time. Stupid....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts