Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heven't seen any hard and fast info on here re Sare Wheel size ... I've got an SEL on order that they say has the 2-level boot floor but if I get a full size spare, I won't be able to use the lower level .... Are there any SEL owners on here to confirm what type of spare they've been given? .. If you do get a full size, will VW change it for a Space Saver?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi, I have a SE and im not sure about the SEL but i had a full sized spare wheel in mine.I wanted to be able to lower the floor so i could get a mower in the boot.I asked VW if it was possible to swap the wheel for a space saver.They swapped it no problem

·
Registered
19 Posts
My spare is a space saver as standard.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I did see a T-Roc in the showroom one day that had a full size alloy wheel in the boot,I was a bit surprised at seeing it, but I can't for the life of me remember which model it was, sorry

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi swsgm30,
My S-el came originally with the full size spare but after a couple of months, my local VW dealer (Cardiff) changed it to a space saver and it certainly makes a difference to boot space. IF current spec states 2 level boot floor then the only way to get it is with a space saver. Incidentally, both full size and space saver are limited to speed and distance usage so no real benefit to a full size wheel.

·
Registered
456 Posts
1.5 Petrol Manual 'DESIGN' - SPACE SAVER, boot floor at lower level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts