Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VW T-ROC 2.0 TSI 4MOTION 7DSG RavennaBlue Metallic

With: Keyless, Electric Tailgate, 2 zone Climatronic, Parking heater, heated steering wheel, LED headlights and 17" Kulmbach

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

This will be my winter vehicle, so specs are with that in mind. 4MOTION is a must and the 1.5 TSI is not availble in Sweden at the moment, so I had to go 2.0 TSI. I have gone with the most basic interior, and no Style elements to keep cost down. I went for a swedish Plus-packet that included most of the options to winternize the car.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

Vehicle Car Gear shift Speedometer Radio

Basic interior with cloth seats (lumbar and heated), analog instrument cluster and black pedals. No GPS.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

I have added 4MOTION Side Motifs myself

Gear shift Car Vehicle Speedometer Gauge

2 zone Climatronic with added button center left for Parking heater. Programmed via Infotainment. 4MOTION Mode dial.

Vehicle White Light Hood Car

Alu-pedals I have fitted myself. Key with decor and remote for Parking heater. Basic interior did not include LED lights. Now fitted to cabin and boot.

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Grey

Dealer free stuff includes: Short USB cable to connect IPhone for Navigation. Boot mat and rubber floor mats with logo.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fidds t roc said:
Where did you get the 4 motion side badges from and what is a parking heater.
I have the 2.0 TSI SEL very nice and loads of power.
Pete
The 4 MOTION badges are made in China. They were £22 on Aliexpress.

The parking heater is a seperate heater running on fuel. It heats up the cabin and removes frost and snow from the windows, Programmable via the infotainment or controlled with a remote. Nice in colder climates and a £1000 option. I looked a the UK configurator and its not offered to you guys. Parking outside meant it was a must have for my car.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I used to have a parking heater on my BMW X5 - brilliant option, can understand why it is offered in the Nordics! Getting into a nice toasty car on a cold morning was worth the outlay!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My cars decor panel came in Oak Brown as standard. Not the best color with Ravenna blue. To get the panels in blue I'd have to add £1500 in options that I didnt need or want. So I opted for a vinyl wrap. 3M Carbon 1080 vinyl.

Hood Grille Car Automotive design Automotive exterior

Vehicle Car Light Motor vehicle Automotive design

Motor vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts