Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello noticed that the dash board displays this even when it is hardly dark almost good daylight outside, Even comes on when passing though shaded areas, Anyone else have this problem the sensor on my car must be relatively set at a low level?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Why does it say to switch automatic headlights on? If they're automatic surely they just come on anyway?

·
Registered
393 Posts
There is a setting for lights in car settings,Early/medium/late setting.Or just turn automatic lights off using your lights on/off buton.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same problem even with the lights set to come on late. it also causes the sat nav maps to go into night mode. I really like this feature but it has been set up far too sensitive.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Steve B said:
I have the same problem even with the lights set to come on late. it also causes the sat nav maps to go into night mode. I really like this feature but it has been set up far too sensitive.
Hi Steve B.

I've been trawling the forum looking for members who ordered 1.5 TSI DSG models, and I found your posts. Like you, I ordered an R-Line trim.

Can you tell me the date of your order, and build week too if poss.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.