Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!,

Picked up mine a month ago (after 6 month from order).
Already seen lots of trips and has 10k km on the clock :)

Still enjoying every ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm going to get a cycle carrier for my roof too. Currently I stick the bike in the back (it fits with both wheels on). That's OK while the weather is good, once it gets wet I might be less inclined to do so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mackemsteve said:
I'm going to get a cycle carrier for my roof too. Currently I stick the bike in the back (it fits with both wheels on). That's OK while the weather is good, once it gets wet I might be less inclined to do so.
Yes, bad weather conditions was one of the reasons why I chose to use roof cycle carriers.
If you are planning to carry more than 3 bikes, I'd suggest to use different roof bars. WIth those (Thule Wingbar Edge) I can place 3 bicycles and no more :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
No mate, there's just me that rides so only one bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! Good luck with the delivery, I hope there won't be any delays for You :)
I like roof cycle carrier, but that costs me some extra fuel consumption during daily rides :) I could take it off while it's not used, but it takes around 15mins to assemble and same for disassemble. It would be a bit annoying cause I'm using it 2-3 times a week.
You won't have this problem with tow bar carrier :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.