Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's not too bad. Nice, and roomy for things you need. You know, groceries, bodies, camping equipment, helping a friend transport items and stuff. Or just generally putting things in it. I can already see room in there for things i'll need like a spare, an emergency kit, and a first aid kit I like to keep around.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I see the two compartments either side of the boot which are in the Golf have gone. They were handy for storing the litre bottle of oil, de over etc. More cost cutting sadly.

·
Registered
240 Posts
In the first picture looks quite deep but I note the boot floor is at it lowest setting where as the second picture it's at normal height and looks quite shallow. I know pictures can be deceptive.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Boot space was THE important thing for me as I had a Qashqai before which was really good for that. I do a lot of DIY too so need to be able to get stuff in there easily. Only downside could be to be able to put long slats in, the QQ did 2.4m easy but was 10cm longer or so.

The boot is really big when the level is lowered, I think. We have a dog, and he will have to go in the boot and when we go on holidays, we always manage to pack the car full (skimboards, skateboards, wet suits, food for self-catering etc). That's why I didn't go for the Q2. I think numberwise it is even bigger than the Qashqai, too. With the level lowered I assume. Go and have a look in the flesh, I think you'd be impressed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts