Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

Registered
2017 R-Line Polo TSI Black Pearl (5 speed petrol)
Hi, I placed an order with a leasing company at the beginning of May and the ETA was 12-16weeks but I never had an ETA update since. I was told on 27th of May by the leasing company that due to model year change and that the system was closed and dealers cannot to be fed with dates. By any chance anyone actually got an update in the last few weeks?
Only one phone call last week just to confirm mine was still build week 37, ordered March 12th They can't give anyone than that so I've been offered one due in soon. I know it's frustrating. Hopefully you'll find out very soon.馃

Registered
Only one phone call last week just to confirm mine was still build week 37, ordered March 12th They can't give anyone than that so I've been offered one due in soon. I know it's frustrating. Hopefully you'll find out very soon.馃
Thanks for you reply, after reading this forum, I have sent an email to the leasing company. Hopefully I will hear from them soon with some more exciting news than: 芦the latest ETA delivery to the dealership is "no build week due to model year change"禄 馃槄馃

Registered
Hi, I placed an order with a leasing company at the beginning of May and the ETA was 12-16weeks but I never had an ETA update since. I was told on 27th of May by the leasing company that due to model year change and that the system was closed and dealers cannot to be fed with dates. By any chance anyone actually got an update in the last few weeks?
I've got a lease t-roc on order, ETA supposedly by end of August but last time I asked for an update I was told no confirmed build week although they are still saying it will arrive on time. Given the impending factory shutdown it's hard to think both of these statements are true 馃ぃ My order specifically says 2022 model year which means it would need to be built before shutdown (they have put up the rates quite a bit on 2023 MY cars). I've been chasing for a further update but the lease co have been getting nothing from the dealer.

Registered
I've got a lease t-roc on order, ETA supposedly by end of August but last time I asked for an update I was told no confirmed build week although they are still saying it will arrive on time. Given the impending factory shutdown it's hard to think both of these statements are true 馃ぃ My order specifically says 2022 model year which means it would need to be built before shutdown (they have put up the rates quite a bit on 2023 MY cars). I've been chasing for a further update but the lease co have been getting nothing from the dealer.
I just came back from a week off in Cornwall and decided as I had T-Roc order withdrawal symptoms I'd pop into my dealer to see what was there. They had a white R-line demonstrator on a ramp. Yes, the lower Drls are no longer there. Still looks great though. I went indoors and saw for the first time what the petrol blue looked like on the R-line Cabriolet. wow! It does look gorgeous. I'm prepared to stick it out for that colour and not go for the Kings red one arriving soon. I'll still turn up to have a good look at it.馃槈

Registered
Well my ETA has now been changed to 1st of October :cry: Somewhat peeved to say the least as I compromised on spec to get a quicker delivery. OK it's a lease car so not the end of the world but still annoying.

Registered
Well my ETA has now been changed to 1st of October :cry: Somewhat peeved to say the least as I compromised on spec to get a quicker delivery. OK it's a lease car so not the end of the world but still annoying.
Oh no 馃槗 I also compromised on things/car models to get a quicker delivery 馃 Did you get the new ETA from the leasing company? As my leasing company still saying that VW has still not released build date & ETA information due to the process of model year changes

Registered
Oh no 馃槗 I also compromised on things/car models to get a quicker delivery 馃 Did you get the new ETA from the leasing company? As my leasing company still saying that VW has still not released build date & ETA information due to the process of model year changes
Yep they updated it on their tracking site, this is with Select Car Leasing.

Registered
Sounds very much the same time we will take delivery of ours. Week 40 as far as things can be foreseen.

Registered
2021 Golf GTD Dolphin Grey
Hi
After having 2 T-roc鈥檚 in the past I went to a Golf GTD but after seeing the new face lifted T-Roc i just had to order!
I originally ordered a R line and spec鈥檇 it up, I went in to branch last week and expressed again how much I鈥檝e always wanted an R鈥. After looking on the system they found me one that the manager had ordered back in April!
I鈥檓 told it鈥檚 due to be built week 37, does anyone know what build week we are currently on? For some reason my minds telling me week 29 but can anyone please clarify?
Thanks

Registered
Hi
After having 2 T-roc鈥檚 in the past I went to a Golf GTD but after seeing the new face lifted T-Roc i just had to order!
I originally ordered a R line and spec鈥檇 it up, I went in to branch last week and expressed again how much I鈥檝e always wanted an R鈥. After looking on the system they found me one that the manager had ordered back in April!
I鈥檓 told it鈥檚 due to be built week 37, does anyone know what build week we are currently on? For some reason my minds telling me week 29 but can anyone please clarify?
Thanks
Week 28 so far. Don't forget there will be a plant shutdown soon across the business. I don't know whether Setubal and Wolfsburg shut down at the same time, but it's in August I think for 2 or 3 weeks, so that pushes things back a little. Someone here may be able to shed a bit more light on it. Week 37 seems to be a popular one for many R-line customers at the moment.

Registered
Week 28 so far. Don't forget there will be a plant shutdown soon across the business. I don't know whether Setubal and Wolfsburg shut down at the same time, but it's in August I think for 2 or 3 weeks, so that pushes things back a little. Someone here may be able to shed a bit more light on it. Week 37 seems to be a popular one for many R-line customers at the moment.
With my original order I was told back end of October but I鈥檝e since had a conversation with the dealer who has advised it鈥檚 looking around September鈥 to be fair I鈥檓 not in a rush I鈥檓 just very happy to be able to finally get my hands on a R without the 18 month wait 馃檶馃徑

Registered
Anyone ordered a T-Roc Style and have any updates on delivery week? I was originally told 12/16weeks back in beginning of May but I haven鈥檛 got one date updates from the leasing company since paying the processing fees 馃 keep saying that the system that feeds dealers with dates is closed due to model year change.

Registered
Anyone ordered a T-Roc Style and have any updates on delivery week? I was originally told 12/16weeks back in beginning of May but I haven鈥檛 got one date updates from the leasing company since paying the processing fees 馃 keep saying that the system that feeds dealers with dates is closed due to model year change.
I was led to believe all T rocs are due to be built at week 27 from what the dealer has told me?

Registered
I was told when we ordered they were all provisionally booked to start Week 17, which had just been moved to Week 23 the same week it was open for orders. After an update phone call ours became Week 37. One Lady has just become the proud owner of a lovely Kings Red Cabriolet, so they are coming through.....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I had a call yesterday from the dealer to apologise for the delay, although a ship docked yesterday from Setubal my car wasn't on it. Apparently VW have a backlog of 1700 T-Roc's sat on the dock & are struggling to ship them out as quickly as normal. This week there's meant to be another shipment & they are notifying dealers of what units are on that shipment at some point - if mines one of the lucky ones then it may be the end of the month when they hit the dealers. If not then because of the factory shutdown the next shipment won't hit the UK until the end of August. I'm quite surprised the factory shut down affects the port to be honest unless it's a traditional break across Portugal..
Not the best of news as mine's been built for over 3 weeks now & I've even got the VIN for the thing so the wait goes on...

Registered
R-line 1.5TSI DSG 650bhp stage 12 tune
I had a call yesterday from the dealer to apologise for the delay, although a ship docked yesterday from Setubal my car wasn't on it. Apparently VW have a backlog of 1700 T-Roc's sat on the dock & are struggling to ship them out as quickly as normal. This week there's meant to be another shipment & they are notifying dealers of what units are on that shipment at some point - if mines one of the lucky ones then it may be the end of the month when they hit the dealers. If not then because of the factory shutdown the next shipment won't hit the UK until the end of August. I'm quite surprised the factory shut down affects the port to be honest unless it's a traditional break across Portugal..
Not the best of news as mine's been built for over 3 weeks now & I've even got the VIN for the thing so the wait goes on...
I鈥檓 surprised they aren鈥檛 using the factory shutdown to deal with the backlog at the port and just get them all shipped. Traditional holiday or not, they have an opportunity to fix the problem. Seems silly to me.

Reactions: IanMakka

Registered
Fingers crossed you're in the next shipment. Maybe us also, although I've not had an update for nearly ten days. Getting twitchy now you've mentioned it Ian.馃檲馃檹

Registered
Oh that must be so frustrating! Still no idea where mine is, or if it's even got a build week yet. Will be hassling the leasing company on Monday as I still haven't had any update as to why my ETA has been pushed back.

Registered
Ordered a T-Roc Style 1.5 TSI DSG April 2022 though Drive the Deal ,collecting car from dealer next week. Built week 24 . Delivered to UK 7/7/22.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts