Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

Registered
2017 R-Line Polo TSI Black Pearl (5 speed petrol)
Congratulations! It looks like Dealership purchasing is a thing of the past with people buying through there and other sources. I'm petty sure I read somewhere that VW were planning more for direct sales in the future as well. One of the sales team at my local VW dealers said they were doing a restructuring of operations in the UK. I wonder if VW franchises are a dying breed.馃

Registered
Ordered a T-Roc Style 1.5 TSI DSG April 2022 though Drive the Deal ,collecting car from dealer next week. Built week 24 . Delivered to UK 7/7/22.
Oh that鈥檚 great news for you 馃コ I have also ordered a T-Roc Style 1.5 TSI DSG but in May 2022, hopefully I will hear from the leasing company soon 馃

Registered
I sent an email this morning to the leasing company to asked about the factory summer break and they told me that: 鈥淭-Roc production will be halted from 01/08 until 22/08鈥 - doesn鈥檛 look like I鈥檓 getting a car soon 馃槄

Registered
2017 R-Line Polo TSI Black Pearl (5 speed petrol)
I sent an email this morning to the leasing company to asked about the factory summer break and they told me that: 鈥淭-Roc production will be halted from 01/08 until 22/08鈥 - doesn鈥檛 look like I鈥檓 getting a car soon 馃槄
Now we know when it is. I had a feeling it would be the towards the end of August. All academic as we're still in the queue.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts