Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
JAMCT said:
I quite fancy the CUPRA FORMENTOR, but a bit too pricey for me馃
Oh that thing is super cool, specially the top-tier one with the Golf R engine. I'd love one too but also share your budgetary concerns :lol:

Registered
I have my eye on one of these too. Looks great and the reviews are positive. I'm on a two year lease deal so still some time to go. I suspect that the Cupras will depreciate more than other VW group products - once the current boom in both new and used car prices comes to an end.

Registered
sametdo said:
I suspect that the Cupras will depreciate more than other VW group products
Why would you think that? Because the brand isn't well known outside of petrol heads?

Registered
twist said:
sametdo said:
Why would you think that? Because the brand isn't well known outside of petrol heads?
Correct. Very few Cupras on the roads. Brand is close to unknown by the general public. I quite like it though - partly for that reason.

Registered
sametdo said:
twist said:
sametdo said:
Correct. Very few Cupras on the roads. Brand is close to unknown by the general public. I quite like it though - partly for that reason.
It came to my attention during frequent CH4 & or CH5 TV & streaming adverts, especially My5 馃 streaming boxsets. The ' bronze' badge and trim highlights make it standout.馃槏&#x1f44d-1f3ff;

However I have also noticed that the ALL4 TV App's 'Walter Presents' European dramas are promoted with the rear view of a Kurkuma Yellow? T-ROC馃榾

Registered
Just agreed a px on a new CX-30 with 拢7.5k equity on a car that I've owned for nearly 3 years! Second hand values are through the roof at the minute due to new shortages
ShuF

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ok
Good deal.just sold my 12 month t roc 2.0 R LINE 4 motion dsg Pano roof beats audio.
5 k on the clock.to a VW dealer for more than I paid 12 months ago.
Am currently since two days ago in a 12 month old 6.7 k milage renault captur iconic 1 3 ltr 6 speed manual. Plus 拢13 k .lots of goodies Inc LED AUTO LIGHTS and lots more.
Media system different, some bits not so good but some bits different, more like a big phone now with drag and drop icons
Wife loves the ride and the seats and height !
Yes the cockpit and drop from 190 to 130 hp is different but I never used the full power anyway.dsg is missed but will have to learn again.
Ready for 2022 when new models come out or whatever.
Will keep an eye on the Troc site as maybe I will return again

Attachments

Registered
Last week, out of interest, I obtained a price from webuyanycar.com for my September 68 reg T-ROC Design bought at 拢25.5k. They quoted 拢20k without knowing of my low 4000mls and extras.
I reckon 'Fords of Winsford' at Trafford would value mine at at 拢22k cash. They paid me 拢1k more than anyone else for my previous Mazda3........but I'm happy to keep the ROC for another 2 years.馃榿
USED TROC PRICES CONTINUE TO SURGE - NOW SELLING MY FAVOURITE TOY!

As my better half now qualifies for a Motability car, we have ordered a Peugeot e2008 GT (full electric) expected delivery being early January馃. I'ts virtually the same size at 4,300mm long compared to the TRoc's 4,234mm but not as wide or high......and it's lovely to drive, smooth & very quiet.

In anticipation of selling my 38 month old TRoc Design ( just 4,300 miles) I have now obtained several initial 'OFFERS' from online used-car buying websites. Prices have ranged from 拢20,750 to an amazing 拢23,330 from Motorway.co.uk. Speaking to a representative of wizzle.co.uk (Carwow) yesterday they quoted 拢23,050 but none of the quotes allow for 拢2,500 worth of factory & retailer fitted optional extras, I could get close to my purchase price of 拢24,648. However by January, prices could have gone even higher or lower, I wait in anticipation :unsure:

Registered
That would be alright considering what I originally paid & having it almost 3 years, I do have a wee bit of damage on it though 馃槀馃し鈥嶁檪锔忦煠
Font Rectangle Brand Graphics Logo

Registered
Demand for new TRocs is still increasing as it is in Germany. It became their best selling model in October, knocking the Golf from the leaderboard after years at No1. Used Trocs are now the better option if you don't want to wait for zillions of months for new. :cry:

Reactions: Vernerbongo2
21 - 33 of 33 Posts