Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Purchased a T-Roc a few months ago but have a super nit-picky gripe with it. The doors feel very light, hollow and lack that satisfying "k-thunk" sound when closed. I understand this was probably a cost saving measure on VW's part but is there any sort of thing I can do to improve the feeling of the door?

Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi James,
Strange, I don't personally have a problem with the door 'thud' closing sound. Seems beefy enough for me, and that's coming from a BMW series car previously.
I guess its your take on it, and I'm not mocking that-I just don't really know what to suggest to be honest mate. Maybe some others perhaps think the same thing as you?-Hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction anyway.
Regards-
Geoff

·
Registered
402 Posts
Same as Geoff, doors seem sound to me, good, solid, meaty thunk noise (previously Volvo owner)
My gripe is the tailgate is TOO heavy, takes me a couple of goes to get it shut sometimes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.