Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I am waiting for my t-roc to arrive (1.0 tsi Design package, with winter package and rear camera).
I am curious about the experience with this type of engine 1.0 tsi.Can you share your experience with us? Those who received de car.I am so impatient!! :D Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
No, not yet! I've got pretty much the same spec ordered but not here yet. Expecting it in a week or so, I'll share everything then.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think you'll like it. I've had mine for just over a week and done quite a few trips in it, including motorway and country roads. I was initially a tad underwhelmed by the performance but I was comparing it to my 1.4 tsi Golf. Generally it is refined but requires held in lower gears a bit longer before changing up, that said it still feels quick and will be better I think with more miles (only done 350 so far). If not in a hurry and with gentle throttle it can be changed up earlier and is then pretty refined.

To sum up, if I hadn't come from a 1.4 tsi I would be totally happy with performance. It is growing on me and interior quality not an issue. Am enjoying the parking sensor system which is unobtrusive and helpful, also climate control is a first for me. It's not a Golf but then it doesn't pretend to me - already I'm forgetting that car as I get to like the T-Roc. No regrets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.