Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I saw a T-Roc face lift model on the road yesterday. I live in Spain.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was surprised to see it. Shame it was going in the other direction, or I would have had a better look.

·
Registered
145 Posts
We’ve just come back from Spain and the amount of T-Roc’s we spotted was incredible, they must be really popular over there. Some beautiful colours as well, a lovely sage green and a cream type colour. I hope we get those options in the UK.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We’ve just come back from Spain and the amount of T-Roc’s we spotted was incredible, they must be really popular over there. Some beautiful colours as well, a lovely sage green and a cream type colour. I hope we get those options in the UK.
I really wanted the new petrol blue which might be the colour you're referring to. I ended up getting indium grey though as I could get it sooner rather than wait 5 months+ for a new factory order. Shame as it looked beautiful on the showroom model I saw.

·
Registered
490 Posts
production of the right-hand drive T-Roc started about 3 months later than the left-hand drive market

·
Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
818 Posts
Started to see new T-Roc 2022 appearing at UK VW dealerships' YouTube sites in the last few days.
Had a wee look on autotrader & there are some showing up.
Not a big fan of the front bumpers without the led DRL'S or what looks like they should be DRL'S.
The only models I like are the R-Line but only with the separate DRL'S & the R, the mark 1 still looks better otherwise 🤷‍♂️🤔

Reactions: twist

·
Registered
9 Posts
Many hire car companies based at Malaga Airport have T-ROC’s in their fleets….so down here we see a lot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts