Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered a T-Roc in Indium Grey with Black roof for delivery in March 2019. I'm still able to amend order so wondering if there's sufficient contrast between the 2 colours I've chosen? I can't find any online photos of Indium Grey/Black T-Rocs....

I'm thinking White Silver with Black roof might be a good alternative

·
Registered
456 Posts
Go the VW web site, configure your choices and then click on 'Go to Summary'. Then click on the 'gallery ' link and a good aerial view is picture 5. You can also 'go back' on the configurator and try several colour combinations returning to the 'gallery ' for each option.

At the end of the day "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". :p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Best I could find
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hello again, here is the configured picture I suggested being just one of 9 in the gallery:

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was going to order white until I saw one in indium grey with black roof & Montego Bay
Wheels it looked classy , so had to go for that even though added £1000 to the car 👍

·
Registered
48 Posts
This was in our local showroom. We have ordered the same in Design and added Mayfield black wheels and fog lights. Hope it helps! Should arrive soon.

Edit....not sure what happened to pictures!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes the VW configuration is a great way of viewing all the colour combinations. The grey with the black roof is quite subtle and classy. White with black roof is obviously my favourite and white with a red roof does not work for me for instance.
I see that green is not offered in the UK.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like the blue / black roof, wife liked orange 🍊 no chance, troc looks good in black but I've had black cars before & they only look good when you've washed them .
Got white car at the moment ok until it rains then looks dirty ,had silver that stays clean for a while , saw r line in showroom in red with black roof loved it " but like the blue bit too stand out flash for me so I'm playing it safe with grey / black roof .
Apparently grey is second most popular after black this year and since I ordered grey I'm seeing bloody grey cars (that I never noticed before ) everywhere &#x1f937-2642;

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looking at your car Ill tempered I'm glad I went for grey it looks classy 🤗

1 - 14 of 14 Posts