Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One item I have been looking into are Key Cover Skins to keep the keys in good nick.

Reason is, I have dropped my current Golf key many times and now looks tatty.

I haven't got my T-Roc yet, so not completely sure what style of key is supplied and which skin fits best.

Anyone tried one, and got any recommendations, or know if they actually provide much protection ?

Plenty to choose from on Amazon and Ebay.

Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent, that is what I wanted to see..

Thanks for the links guy's.

I will add them to the list, won't order yet as don't want to jinx my Roc delivery ;-)

Any more for any more ??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got my wife's key covers sprayed the same colour as her Energetic Orange T-Roc.....

They look fantastic....!

Automotive lighting Bumper Everyday carry Gadget Bag

Automotive lighting Window Door Telephony Communication Device

Communication Device Portable communications device Everyday carry Mobile phone Telephony

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone got the Keyless system on their T-Roc ?

Reason I ask is I am collecting bits and pieces for my car ahead of delivery, and one of the things I would quite like is a skin to keep the keeps from getting tatty.

I have no idea what the keyless key looks like so would appreciate a picture if anyone has one to enable to look for key skins.

Cheers all..

·
Registered
428 Posts
greyroc said:
Has anyone got the Keyless system on their T-Roc ?

Reason I ask is I am collecting bits and pieces for my car ahead of delivery, and one of the things I would quite like is a skin to keep the keeps from getting tatty.

I have no idea what the keyless key looks like so would appreciate a picture if anyone has one to enable to look for key skins.

Cheers all..
No need for a piccy they are identical .. there must be a chip inside somewhere .... and they obviously work with a detector in the car ;) ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
dsaunders70 said:
Got my wife's key covers sprayed the same colour as her Energetic Orange T-Roc.....

They look fantastic....!

20190406_091642.jpg

20190406_091718.jpg

20190406_091555.jpg

20190406_095049.jpg
Where did you get that done.I have the same colour car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Steve said:
dsaunders70 said:

They look fantastic....!

20190406_091642.jpg

20190406_091718.jpg

20190406_091555.jpg

20190406_095049.jpg
Where did you get that done.I have the same colour car
I'm lucky enough to have a paint shop at work, so the factory manager kindly got them painted for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts