Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have T-Roc Style. I started wondering, should the mid had rest also be adjustable in vertical position? I mean is it possible to lock into specific position or is it just open or closed?

I'm quite sure that when I was testing this car from re seller in January, hand rest was adjustable in vertical position :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sorry for being thick, but I cant understand what you are talking about. What is the mid had rest?
If by chance you are talking about the central arm rest between the front seats, I have a 1.0 SE and the arm rest is able to be set at various height's. When raising the arm rest, you can here a slight click, click click, that is the adjustment positions as the rest goes up. I use mine on the third or fourth click. As I sit with my seat right at the top of it's adjustment. That is where I feel most comfortable. When you get the arm rest right to the top it just lowers straight back down, all the way. To get back to your preferred height just raise the arm rest and count the clicks until you get it back to where you like it.
I hope this of of help.
Regards M

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mvk said:
Sorry for being thick, but I cant understand what you are talking about. What is the mid had rest?
If by chance you are talking about the central arm rest between the front seats, I have a 1.0 SE and the arm rest is able to be set at various height's. When raising the arm rest, you can here a slight click, click click, that is the adjustment positions as the rest goes up. I use mine on the third or fourth click. As I sit with my seat right at the top of it's adjustment. That is where I feel most comfortable. When you get the arm rest right to the top it just lowers straight back down, all the way. To get back to your preferred height just raise the arm rest and count the clicks until you get it back to where you like it.
I hope this of of help.
Regards M
Hello and thank you for your reply. Yes I meant central arm rest :D term "mid" was maybe wrong.

Ok so shouldn't this be in "Style" version by default? Maybe I'll contact Volkswagen about this because mine hasn't worked from the beginning

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have a Design spec. The central arm rest is on a ratchet and can be set to a number of different heights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts