Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who's household is going to own both a T-Roc and a T-Cross?. Has anyone got plans to do so? See the YouTube video link below, German Dialogue, but the car looks fab :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Should sort out the existing mess and the problems of delivery before launching another possible PR disaster no matter how nice it looks.
There again it may have a short delivery lead time so all can cancel the Roc 😊

·
Registered
451 Posts
Did you spot the hard plastic on the dash !

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks very much like the Seat Arona, which I suppose is as you would expect.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I see the T-Cross has now been launched in some countries, it does look very nice.

We thought about waiting before we ordered our T-Roc, but the dealer thought the only options available would be the 1.0L petrol or the TDI.

Seems the 1.5L will be available in the T-Cross, which I should imagine will be a good combination.

Anyone tempted ?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not for at least 4 more years.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've just got rid of an arona as it was just slightly too small. Can't imagine this will be any bigger inside.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great, now registered :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
VW T-Cross verses VW T-Roc - interesting video link comparing both cars feature by feature :

Also posted on www.trossforums.co.uk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hope there not making the T-cross at the same factory as the T-ROC. If the parts get mixed up, we could all end up with a T-Croc. 19ins wheels at the back and 16ins wheels at the front. Could then take it to Santa pod drag race day :

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The two Configurators could be merged and the 'Design' spec options could include Pick'n'Mix. :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Right I've just found out a bit of good news for all prospective T-ROC owners, VW are not building the T-CROSS IN the factory in Portugal, Instead they are building it in Spain where they build the POLO. So bad news for all prospective POLO owners. Instead of getting a HOLE in the middle, your going to get a CROSS !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Tomas is a legend 'pump it up yall'.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.