Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
vernerbongo2 said:
doggy said:
Ah well, I can't have it all I guess :)
It's better than nothing on the other hand, so I can't complain (though I will look into it more at some point).
You could try settings 09 central electrics-adaptations-anti theft device.
I'd try active horn first if that doesn't work on top of that change sounder verbaut to horn?
You can always revert to original settings ;)

I think it should work but the vehicle alarm might use the horn instead of the sounder which isn't a biggy.
Screenshot_20200607_113739.jpg
Ah that makes sense!
I'll check it tomorrow.
Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
:?: You can only remotely open the electric tailgate using the keyfob/drivers button, any idea if this can be altered so you can close it as well :?:

G

·
sh1513 said:
:?: You can only remotely open the electric tailgate using the keyfob/drivers button, any idea if this can be altered so you can close it as well :?:
Limited information out there on this topic but loads of people saying the same as you, some T-Roc's/Tiguans already work and some don't.
I would have looked at it on my obdeleven if I'd had an electric boot but sadly don't.
If anything crops up I'll post it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'll take a look at it tomorrow at the end of the day. I've got the electric boot and on mine it works also for closing it. It's just that you have to be on the back of the car an close to the boot for it to work

·
Registered
86 Posts
doggy said:
I'll take a look at it tomorrow at the end of the day. I've got the electric boot and on mine it works also for closing it. It's just that you have to be on the back of the car an close to the boot for it to work
Shoot! I forgot to check that; I got too busy cleaning it the other day : :lol:

·
Registered
428 Posts
We're all honourable people on this site (aren't we??) .. is anyone loaning out their obd11 device? I'm sure some of us would be prepared to pay all postal charges and pay a small(ish) reimbursement / donation to help claw back their initial outlay.

G

·
Swsgm30 said:
We're all honourable people on this site (aren't we??) .. is anyone loaning out their obd11 device? I'm sure some of us would be prepared to pay all postal charges and pay a small(ish) reimbursement / donation to help claw back their initial outlay.
My advice would be, just buy one :p
Great piece of kit and worth every penny, £60 delivered.

As an example, high beam assist is a £155 volkswagen option and then there's the diagnostics side of it.

Carista is another option £24.99 but can be around £14 when on offer, both with 1 months free use included.

G

·
TM2019 said:
Hi
Which OBD 11 unit is good to buy?
Which one is £60 delivered?

Thanks
This depends on what device platform you have available to use with it, android/ios?

Obdeleven generation 1 works on android only and works on vag group cars only.
This is the one I have and is the cheapest £60. (sometimes on offer)

Obdeleven generation 2 (new version) works on android and ios and in the future will work on other car brands as well as the vag group.
Because this is still under development it can't do everything yet but probably does everything Joe blogs needs it for, costs £90.

Font Technology Logo Circle Brand

Attachments

G

·
TM2019 said:
Hi vernerbongo 2
Did you buy the starter or the pro version

Thanks
You need the pro, purchasing the activation makes it the pro.
As above, generation 1 Pro £60 or generation 2 Pro £90.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks Gents
1 of my mates has said he has one and is calling down tomorrow to see whats available.
Has anyone been able to change the interior light colours?

G

·
TM2019 said:
Has anyone been able to change the interior light colours?
Supposedly the door cards and footlights are white leds so can't be done. Infotainment screen and cockpit can be done, there's a one click app for that.

There are a few one click app's coming out now, slowly but surely 👌

Most forum members are concerned about warranty cover so don't take the chance, probably right if you think about it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Could one of you OBD11 boffins advise me.
Whereas many UK Rocs come voice enabled here it is not the case.
Disregarding the "its no good" comments which to be fair may be the case, in my other car I do find it useful at times
and do miss this function.

Please are you able to tell me if it is possible to activate / deactivate this facility via the OBD11 equipment.
Regards

81 - 100 of 129 Posts