Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Scheiße ... ich habe OK gedrückt, oder du könntest den Lichtschalter einfach auf Auto stellen

😄🤣😅
Fluent in German as well as all things T-Roc, is there no end to your talents Impala? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Vernerbongo2

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Speechless.

Next there’ll be talk of having to change out the headlight bearings or refill the halogen fluid.
Don’t forget your blinker fluid while you’re at it! That stuff is gold dust these days, I’ve looked everywhere 😉🤪

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Why on earth did I not think of that 🤷‍♂️🤔😂🤣🤪

There's at least 3 pains in the butt for more recent owners everytime they start their T-roc !
Start/stop
Lane assist
Turn on dipped headlights message

I certainly couldn't be bothered turning off all that crap everytime I start my car 😉
What happened to 'fasten seat belts' ?

Or how about the beeps when you drive off with the door open ?

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
There's at least 3 pains in the butt for more recent owners everytime they start their T-roc !
Start/stop
Lane assist
Turn on dipped headlights message
I must have a special model ... I switched off my Lane assist within 24 hours of taking delivery and it has never come on again, not even once !

I agree the headlight warning is annoying and I don't agree with being forced to drive with the lights on auto especially since DRLs are more than adequate when driving under a tree. But pressing OK is not a great hardship.

Start/Stop doesn't bother me much as it seldom activates, but when it does I find I don't notice it, and isn't it the case that if you keep your foot firmly on the brake pedal then Start/Stop doesn't operate ? I expect to be contradicted but that is what I've experienced, and maybe that's because it seldom activates anyway.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I must have a special model ... I switched off my Lane assist within 24 hours of taking delivery and it has never come on again, not even once !

I agree the headlight warning is annoying and I don't agree with being forced to drive with the lights on auto especially since DRLs are more than adequate when driving under a tree. But pressing OK is not a great hardship.

Start/Stop doesn't bother me much as it seldom activates, but when it does I find I don't notice it, and isn't it the case that if you keep your foot firmly on the brake pedal then Start/Stop doesn't operate ? I expect to be contradicted but that is what I've experienced, and maybe that's because it seldom activates anyway.
Latest T-roc's have lane assist on by default now.

Automatic lights would be brilliant if they'd actually come on at a much lower lux level.

Agreed, start/stop is seamless etc but I still prefer it off permanently 👌

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Latest T-roc's have lane assist on by default now.

Automatic lights would be brilliant if they'd actually come on at a much lower lux level.

Agreed, start/stop is seamless etc but I still prefer it off permanently 👌
What I'd like to add to your list is to have better control of the instrument lighting. I find that, like the headlights, the instrument lights start to dim long before it is dark and even turning on the headlights doesn't improve matters. I have mine set to what I think is the best possible, can't remember what it's called though. I wonder if these sensors are linked in some way.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts