Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve just put a deposit down for a face lift T Roc R, Australia never got the pre-face lift model.
We only get the 19inch Estorils here in Australia.
I’m torn between Lapiz Blue and Indium Grey.

Thoughts on the Indium Grey with the 19inch Estorils, for some reason they don’t quite look right to me.

·
Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
749 Posts
Sitting on the fence, one looks as good as the other 🤷‍♂️👌🤔😁

·
Super Moderator
2,654 Posts
I think most people opting to buy an R model would prefer the boldness of the Lapiz Blue as the Indium Grey is too bland for such a car which is as much about image as performance.

Indium Grey suited me for my lifestyle and motoring requirements, but if I was in the market for an R my vote would be for Lapiz.

Reactions: PSH

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’ve just put a deposit down for a face lift T Roc R, Australia never got the pre-face lift model.
We only get the 19inch Estorils here in Australia.
I’m torn between Lapiz Blue and Indium Grey.

Thoughts on the Indium Grey with the 19inch Estorils, for some reason they don’t quite look right to me.

View attachment 4313
View attachment 4312
I agree the Indium grey car in your post doesn’t look quite right. I think it is the blue brake calipers that look strange. If I could afford the R, it would be the Lapis Blue for me.

Reactions: PSH

·
Registered
R-line 1.5TSI DSG 650bhp stage 12 tune
1,825 Posts
If you could get the calipers in lime green or red then Indium Grey, otherwise Lápiz Blue.

·
Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
749 Posts
Hmm… maybe a bit much in like green :LOL:
I prefer them black or maybe indium grey but lime green 🤢🤮🤮😂🤣

·
Registered
R-line 1.5TSI DSG 650bhp stage 12 tune
1,825 Posts
I prefer them black or maybe indium grey but lime green 🤢🤮🤮😂🤣
I did see a dark grey Jaguar a couple of years ago with lime green calipers and it was stunning. But yeah maybe not for the T-Roc. The red looks good too.

Reactions: Vernerbongo2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts