Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I ordered a 1.5 White/Silver w/Black roof T-Roc Sport with the R-Line trim, but I have not seen any videos of the R-Line yet.

Does anyone have or know any videos where I could see the T-Roc with the R-Line Trim?

Thank you :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you SiggiGunda.

However the R-Line in the video is lacking a lot of things that come with the R-Line.

I would love to see the custom seats and the steel finishing upon entry etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,
Can you not run it through the VW configurator?
The result won't be a video, but you can choose 'configure your T-Roc' select the R-Line model & look at the '360 view' which lets you view it in daylight/night time, inside & out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Gogsy,

Yes, that's currently my only way of seeing it but as it's a digital representation of the car, I was wondering if I would be able to see it in real life.

Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ah ok,
No problem.

I really like the look of the R-Line, I would have ordered it had it been an option in November.

I went for the same colour combo as you & I think it'd look striking with the R-Line trim - I look forward to your pics of it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
When I was in the Dealer they hadn't even seen one, also looking at the German model it has different wheels to the UK model. I'm assuming the original poster isn't UK based ? As the only way to get the R-line trim is to buy the R-line or it certainly was when I ordered my SEL last week. Seriously considered the R-Line but for the extra I wasn't expecting to still add options!
SF

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is what my T-Roc Sport R-Line looks like digitally.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Gorgeous - kind of makes me wish I'd waited a few months!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your T-Roc has lots of luxury extras, many would want that too :)

How are you finding the panoramic roof? I've never had one before.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like the wheels on the R line but know I'm getting a fantastic car!!! It's the first time I've ordered a car specifically built to my specifications! I'm very excited but a little bit anxious as I haven't seen the colour/wheels in reality!!

It has just arrived in the UK so I hope to be collecting it next week. I have a panoramic roof in my current car but it doesn't open - so I have mostly had the cover closed, found it to be a bit pointless!

Really looking forward to having one that opens - living in Northern Ireland it will probably only be open for one week per year!!! Unfortunately the sun is out this week so most likely back to rain next week!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes, very smart indeed. I like the way the wheels fill the arches and the lower look. Just don't go near any kerbs......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Josie, your T-Roc would be very fun to travel with for sure. 10 days just cruising and exploring.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Think we've got a spammer in the group.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I Ordered my T-Roc R Line 1.5 Manual back on the 1/5/18 still no build week :(

Currently ordered in Urano grey but having 2nd thoughts about the colour, do I change ? under consideration;
- Pure White
- Atlantic Blue
- White Silver
- Indium Grey

Still not seen a R-Line in Flesh

1 - 20 of 23 Posts