Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just fitted those side motifs which are similar to those on the R version. They do not have the R letter on them.
I was not sure when I fitted them but I think they are growing on me

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have ordered the side motifs with the 4MOTION logo. They are standard on the chinese version of the T-ROC with four wheel drive.

Visible in this video at 4:27

Some differences I have noticed between the chinese and european versions are: Chromelines in the grille, different dashboard design and colors, Different seats with electric adjustment, USB ports to the rear passengers and probably lots more. Engines are 1.2T and 1.4Ts with different output.

That may be the reason that some chinese made trim for the T-ROC will not fit perfectly in our cars. Like the rear door sill protector which are too long.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the interesting video. I personally think the T roc looks a lot better without the chrome strips on the grill, and the 4 motion side motifs should be fitted as standard here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.