Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi
Go to the settings menu, you will find the option there. You have once the clock is displayed the choice of 3 clocks, one digital and 2 others, it looks way better than a blank screen

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Braveheart74,

There is a setting there to dislay the clock on the Discover Media screen but nothing to display it on the Active Info screen dehind the Steering wheel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cannot get the time to appear on the "Active Info Display"
However, can get altitude, ave fuel consumption, distance since start, range and a lot of other interesting stuff.
My active display settings allows for " Auto, Classic and 3 other views ".
Have reported this issue to VW customer services Tel. 0800 333 666. The contact was unaware
of this problem. He will call back when the situation is established/resolved.
To me it looks like a software omission ? Hopefully easily fixed ?
Might be worth contacting VW to establish the magnitude of the issue ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Active Info Display - Clock function - T-ROC sel 1.5 litre engine.
VW customer services have now confirmed that it is not possible to show the time on this display
behind the steering wheel with the ignition turned on.
Turn the ignition off and we can see the time and the date at the bottom of the screen !!
Hope this helps JH

·
Registered
49 Posts
Never noticed. I think it's strange you can not see on the AID if your lights are on. Not a single green light. I only get information I have to turn the light on. Also you can't see the total driven distance the T-Roc has made. Only when the CC is off.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sorry but I only see the outside temperature of 18.5C and below this the date 13.10.2018.
Even changed my glasses and still cannot see the time :eek:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Maybe it's the clock from the delorean

G

·
Apologies - half remembered the question and answered the wrong one. If you use a smart phone and Car Play the time does show up on the central screen.

·
Registered
133 Posts
On my SEL, the time does show on the active Info Display, but, before I start the engine.
Once the engine is running, it disappeared

Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Steering part Car

Speedometer Car Tachometer Odometer Gauge

Speedometer Car Vehicle Gauge Automotive design

Vehicle Automotive mirror Personal luxury car Font Automotive design

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts