Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long awaited T-Roc was finally delivered today (waiting since April)!

It's through a work scheme, so there isn't a dealership. It's just been dropped off to us at home. It's convenient but also means we don't have a dealer to show us the important things. And it's been 6+ months since we drove a test model. End result was 5 minutes trying to work out how to get it in reverse &#x1f926-2640;

Anything we should know or that you wish you had known when you got yours? Working it out as we go and we have the manual to check, but would love to hear any hints or tips.

Registered
Congratulations
So was it foot on the brake or pressing button on the gear lever ?
In other words manual v DSG ? What's the rest of your car spec to personalise tips from all those lucky people who also have their T Roc's
By the way the big round thing in front of you is the steering wheel 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 1.5 Manual R-line. Turns out you have to push the gear stick down (never seen that before!).

We've added Beats, sunroof and rear view camera. Also have sports suspension and ACC but I think they are standard on the R-line?

Registered
Sounds great, enjoy
Bet the sunroof makes the inside, I was tempted but thought it was too much money
Yes, standard on R line, I've got ACC ( when I get it !) but too many potholes for SS
Thanks for not being offended by my first reply 馃ぁ

Registered
Bluecarnumber3 said:
It's a 1.5 Manual R-line. Turns out you have to push the gear stick down (never seen that before!).

We've added Beats, sunroof and rear view camera. Also have sports suspension and ACC but I think they are standard on the R-line?
Yep sports suspension and ACC is standard on the R-Line

Registered
Let me know your thoughts on beats.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lived with it for a couple of weeks now. Genuinely lovely car, although it's taken a few drives to work out how we each like it set up. Personally, I can't say I notice much difference between the Beats and a regular car sound system. Husband says he can, but then he uses it more than me.

Registered
I've got Beats too. When I had a courtesy car on Monday without it, I definitely noticed a difference 馃榿

Registered
Bluecarnumber3 said:
Lived with it for a couple of weeks now. Genuinely lovely car, although it's taken a few drives to work out how we each like it set up. Personally, I can't say I notice much difference between the Beats and a regular car sound system. Husband says he can, but then he uses it more than me.
Depends how loud you have it. My wife has it low, even when I'm driving, and it's quite normal. Turn it up though and it comes into its own!

Registered
Hi All. Not sure if there is more than one audio system as well as beats that are fitted to TRocs. I have a standard system and it is fantastic and I can't fault the sound output. Friends have commented also on the sound quality. So what differences exist to the various levels of trim/specification?

Registered
With the headlights on and go into reverse, the front fog lights come on as well providing extra visibility at night time as well.

Registered
Actually, when manoeuvring forward at low speed, when you approach full lock, the front fog light on the appropriate side comes on to help you see!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts