Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I booked troc in Jan. and expected delivery week was 27 (1st week of july). I checked with the dealer last week, he informed me that the Car will reach Denmark in middle of May and delivery will be by the end of May. I am very happy to know that, but I would like to know, is it little strange that delivery will be almost 1 month before the expected delivery time? I come to know the UK buyer can check the status of built week and delivery using app. what about buyer from Denmark, how can I check the status of my car? Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
VW UK has provided access to the VW delivery information via an app., which uses the vehicle order number or license plate number as an identifier. This is not possible with a car delivery in Denmark.

The dealer has direct access to the data in their system, so you have to ask the salesman to look for you. It is only possible to get information of certain check points in the delivery. The car will be shipped by either train or ship to the VW distribution site in Emden, and then by train to either Ringsted or Taulov(?), depending on the end destination.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts