Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I have recently ordered a new Troc R Line and equated the tail gate to be automated and to have the rear side panel in black as shown on my U Tube videos about the new face lift.
Told by VW agent that VW do not offer these items as options.
Does anybody out there know why.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi Guys
I have recently ordered a new Troc R Line and equated the tail gate to be automated and to have the rear side panel in black as shown on my U Tube videos about the new face lift.
Told by VW agent that VW do not offer these items as options.
Does anybody out there know why.
for the uk market it is not available,but to have in other markets it is part of the black package

·
Registered
490 Posts
you can always buy these stickers, they are not cheap in origin, because they are an imitation of carbon

Reactions: Vernerbongo2

·
Registered
372 Posts
JohnnyD
Have you ever fitted stickers like you want? Are you thinking of fitting them yourself?
if you do get them and it’s not something you have experience fitting. You will end up not quite aligned up properly and a bubbly finish in my experience. Be careful.

·
Registered
490 Posts
the big problem to put the stickers like the factory, you have to remove the two pieces that are on top, and when they are removed they are in the trash and you have to put new pieces and that is very expensive, it is very easy to put the stickers without that have to stay under these pieces, without bubbles, cleaning very well with isopropyl alcohol before or with a good degreaser like Teroson degreaser, then just place it very carefully with a felt spatula.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Seal any ideas where these imitation carbon transfers can be obtained from in the UK? Do you think VW would offer to sell them
yes, the dealer has that possibility, unfortunately I don't know how to get it in UK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts