Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been into have a look and the only models they had in the showroom were the sel.
Nobody really wanted to talk to us :lol:
Does the style have the chrome strip that runs along the sides at the bottom and does it still come with the rear air on vents in the back from the rear centre console.
Funny enough we were in Honda before we went down to vw and we were looking at the hrv.
There were another couple looking at it as well.
We ended up having a good chat with them and it had turned out they had been to Mazda, Kia and Honda, as we had, and they were on their way down to have a look at the roc......and he had the same Christian name as me !....how strange is that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The s and se models in the UK do not have the chrome on the doors. The design adds chrome tinted windows double tone roof ambient lights on inside doors and some more bits. None of the the above 3 models have foglights and you have to add them for £250....gggrrr!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Max said:
The s and se models in the UK do not have the chrome on the doors. The design adds chrome tinted windows double tone roof ambient lights on inside doors and some more bits. None of the the above 3 models have foglights and you have to add them for £250....gggrrr!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I had FOG Lights on my last two cars and they only used them once or twice at most, so apart from the looks of the front of the car, there seems little or no point in paying out £250 for that. I hardly ever see the front of my car as it is parked right up to the garage door when at home. Also I never see them when I am driving the thing, so why should I pay for what others might see when driving past them. There is more chance that I would see the chrome on the side of the car when Parked on the drive, if it had the chrome but as it is only an SE I don't have it any way. I do wish I had paid out for the electric boot/trunk lid, as it is a bit of a problem for shorties like my wife to reach up to get it back down. Also the LED head lights which are teriffic. I am going to look into buying the scuff plates for the doorways as having a white car any scuffs will be quite noticable and look bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts