Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening

I picked up a new motability T Roc today. I hadn't realised that the SE version didn't come with the LED indicator lights. I thought the SE came with this as standard.

Could anyone tell me if I could upgrade this and how much this may cost me? Not sure if I would be able to upgrade now I have driven it away.

Many thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Maybe I'm a bit OCD but I researched the car fully on the VW website before ordering, including looking at the 360 degree 'picture'. I personally think the front of the car looks fine with the indicators next to the led running lights. You'll never see them when driving - I'm sure the full led lights on the rear of the SE must look great but I'll never know.....

·
Registered
402 Posts
I couldn't have had the car without the "signature" running lights & indicators. It's one of the things that drew me to it in the first place.

·
Registered
454 Posts
LED head, tail and day time running lights were my first choice option followed by price and then colour, why... because I have a fetish for LED lights, sad isn't !. :lol: Can't wait for the Audi Matrix OLED 'SWARM' lights in the future. ( Google / Youtube them! )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.