Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen previous posts re downloading a user manual but none of the links (a couple of months old) seem to work ..
I've only just placed on order for a Troc so haven't got a VIN or Reg Number yet. I did try some of the links in the previous posts but
they seem to have been removed by VW

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have a "home spun" copy of the online Manual (English) which I made from the VW site before they took it offline.
I was tired of my wife nagging about going online all the time, met constantly with the "don't tell me, I want to see it written down"
In response to this post I have tried to send it to the forum as an attachment for anybody who may find it useful BUT I made the copy in MS WORD and the system seems not to like the .docx format as an upload medium.
Can anyone tell me what can be done to get it anyone who would like a copy. It may not be perfect but it may prove to be better than nothing for those who are now without the online version.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brid, thanks for the response, I've sent you a private message which includes my e-mail address, see if we can help each other and everybody else

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.