Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Ordered my TRoc last Thursday but my order number still won't work in the App. Called the manager of the branch who waffled something about it not showing til the 'girls' had done something (presumably he's talking about the admin ladies!)

Has any one else had this issue? I ordered mine because it was already built, had been shipped to Uk and was waiting in a port.

It'd be nice to be able to track it so I can see when it arrives at the dealership etc.

Has anyone else used the APP to track their car from build or from port etc???

*Awaiting T-Roc Design 1.5 Indium Grey*

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had exactly the same experience. Same brush off when I rang the number given. Even when I knew the reg number the App didn't work for me. Had the car 6 wks now and it's fab, well worth the wait.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have been able to track mine since a few days after I placed the order - it took the dealer those few days to get a suitable order number issued. Works well ... other than even after three + weeks it is permanently stuck on "2. Order with the Factory" :oops:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Expect it to be stuck on that for a further 2 months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.