Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, but disappointing that they are only available in black. What is the fascination with these gloomy interiors? If only a grey / beige interior like the Tiguan was available. It's a shame to pay £35k for a car and be "forced" to choose a black interior.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, but disappointing that they are only available in black. What is the fascination with these gloomy interiors? If only a grey / beige interior like the Tiguan was available. It's a shame to pay £35k for a car and be "forced" to choose a black interior.
Completely agree, life is bleak enough at present without having to have a gloomy interior. Why not an option of a light leather interior like the Tiguan or Volvo XC40?

·
Registered
55 Posts
What, you don't get the option of the 3 grey leather interior. That was a main selling point for my T-Roc, if it was only available in black then it would have been something else.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Head restraint

·
Registered
R-line 1.5TSI DSG 650bhp stage 12 tune
1,825 Posts
What, you don't get the option of the 3 grey leather interior. That was a main selling point for my T-Roc, if it was only available in black then it would have been something else.
View attachment 4259
Ouch, that white leather makes me uncomfortable. On my previous SEL the fake leather trim (same place as where yours is white) had already started to look a bit dirty after the 6 months of ownership and wasn’t able to be fully cleaned without white spirit. I love the look of light interiors - specially trimmed in leather - but I wouldn’t have one as it would drive me crazy trying to keep it clean!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ouch, that white leather makes me uncomfortable. On my previous SEL the fake leather trim (same place as where yours is white) had already started to look a bit dirty after the 6 months of ownership and wasn’t able to be fully cleaned without white spirit. I love the look of light interiors - specially trimmed in leather - but I wouldn’t have one as it would drive me crazy trying to keep it clean!
My Yeti has light sand coloured leather seats and stays fairly clean, twice a year I clean it with a leather cleaner and conditioner so no problems at all. I guess if you had young children it might be different but we rarely have young passengers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts