Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The disguised prototype is the first time we've seen a drop-top T-Roc on the road since it was confirmed for production. The disguise is surprisingly modest given that the car is over a year away from production, showing the car's thin windowline with a fabric folding roof in place up to the back of the car.

Scheduled for launch at the end of the decade, the T-Roc cabrio is to be built at the Osnabrück plant - formerly the home of coachbuilder Karmann, which produced the Golf Cabriolet and original drop-top Beetle. Currently, the facility oversees part-production of Porsche's Cayenne and Cayman, the Skoda Fabia and VW's Tiguan, the latter of which is finished in Wolfsburg.

At its peak, around 20,000 T-Roc convertibles will be made per year, representing an investment of around £70 million in Osnabrück targeting logistics and modernising of production and assembly technology.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm surprised they are going ahead with it, because the Range Rover evoque convertable
Is not selling very well & they are very much alike .
Only time will tell

·
Registered
157 Posts
Troc2018 said:
I'm surprised they are going ahead with it, because the Range Rover evoque convertable
Is not selling very well & they are very much alike .
Only time will tell
I agree.
The woman in the next cul de sac to has one just does not look right imho.
I will hold off on comments on the roc until I have seen it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.