Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Mine and the duke's arrived at Newcastle on Saturday. So we're all waiting for similar delivery days.

·
Registered
402 Posts
And mine's at my dealer in Middlesbrough.
Unfortunately, due to being away from this PM until Sunday, I won't be able to collect it until Monday earliest!!! :-(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mackemsteve said:
And mine's at my dealer in Middlesbrough.
Unfortunately, due to being away from this PM until Sunday, I won't be able to collect it until Monday earliest!!! :-(
Nooooooo!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
So when you getting it, Duke?
My pick up is set for Monday, 11:30am

·
Registered
22 Posts
thinwhiteduke said:
Mackemsteve said:
So when you getting it, Duke?
My pick up is set for Monday, 11:30am
Not heard from them yet - might have to send a pre-emptive email to the dealership this morning.
I definitely would Duke,
Is yours going to Fort Kinnaird or Newbridge?
The VW chat people told me my car had arrived a few days before (after I asked) I then mailed the dealer.
It took a few days after that to get my car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
[/quote]

I definitely would Duke,
Is yours going to Fort Kinnaird or Newbridge?
The VW chat people told me my car had arrived a few days before (after I asked) I then mailed the dealer.
It took a few days after that to get my car.
[/quote]

Newbridge.

Mailed them this morning.

Going to call now.

·
Registered
402 Posts
My dealer was all "your car should be here any day now". Me: "VW say you have it". Him: "oh, err, how about Monday morning then".
Seems they like to keep them for a bit for some reason, maybe showing other customers (we were shown some that had been bought - different colours, different options, better than dealer stock)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mackemsteve said:
My dealer was all "your car should be here any day now". Me: "VW say you have it". Him: "oh, err, how about Monday morning then".
Seems they like to keep them for a bit for some reason, maybe showing other customers (we were shown some that had been bought - different colours, different options, better than dealer stock)
I think they test them too in the workshop - so essentially a pre-service - but then I guess is all the registration stuff and paperwork too. Earliest I'll get mine is Tuesday so I wouldn't complain too much!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thinwhiteduke said:
Picking it up tomorrow. Fair to say I won't be sleeping tonight.
That's great news! Can't wait to see photos. Mine still hasn't been transported to the dealer after arriving on the 31/05. Live chat told me today that it transferred to the compound on the 08/06 and could take up to another 10 days. Doesn't seem right..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lbro1 said:
thinwhiteduke said:
Picking it up tomorrow. Fair to say I won't be sleeping tonight.
That's great news! Can't wait to see photos. Mine still hasn't been transported to the dealer after arriving on the 31/05. Live chat told me today that it transferred to the compound on the 08/06 and could take up to another 10 days. Doesn't seem right..
That what I was told last Monday by live chat so fingers crossed you'll get the notification that it's at the dealers later this week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.