451 Posts
Not available in GB

·
Registered
17 Posts
SamD said:
Collected mine yesterday 😁
IMG_20181215_103108.jpg
Wow congrats! And yes i love the colour too! (I ordered the same with black roof) 😍

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, just wondering how your finding your 1.6TDI. Im considering getting one on lease. Ideally I'd like the 2.0 but it's slightly out of budget with the R spec. I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts on the engines capability and the car in general.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

·
Registered
17 Posts
SIMMO said:
Katie86 said:
SamD said:
Collected mine yesterday 😁
IMG_20181215_103108.jpg
Wow congrats! And yes i love the colour too! (I ordered the same with black roof) 😍
Hi Katie have you had any problems with Kangaroo effect 1.5 SEl lot of posts not fixed, about to order a car ?, Many thanks john
Hey John I am sorry but what do you mean with Kangaroo effect?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
With regard to the question regarding the performance of the 1.6 tdi engine. I was in a similar position to you and wanted the 2.0 diesel but because of costs chose the 1.6. I must say I'm impressed with the 1.6. My previous 3 cars were all 2.0 and great to drive but the 1.6 is a decent drive coupled with the R line package. MPG are similar to the 2.0 and overall I'm very pleased.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Katie86 said:
SIMMO said:
Katie86 said:
Hi Katie have you had any problems with Kangaroo effect 1.5 SEl lot of posts not fixed, about to order a car ?, Many thanks john
Hey John I am sorry but what do you mean with Kangaroo effect?
Hi Katie lots of comments on the 1.5 when you pull away in first gear the car hops not smooth pull away. ? Regards J

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ah ok thanks. Haven't got mine yet so i will let you know in March.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.