Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

What are these for?

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Dolphinfriendly1012 
#1 ·
Automotive design Automotive exterior Font Natural material Tints and shades
Eyelash Rectangle Font Audio equipment Tints and shades

Hi, Does anyone know what these are for?.They are situated in the passenger stowage door. According to the manual it is a mounting for glasses,if so how does that work? I think they are more like coin holders,all suggestions would be welcome.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
ibi said:
Good question; I was guessing at SD memory card holders; baffled by the bigger slot alongside them.
There are slots next to the CD player for storing SD cards.I think the bigger slot is for credit card sized cards

#5 ·
The big (85mm) to there about, slot is indeed for cards, such as my Shell points card. I am still baffled about the others, I have just been out to the car and tried in those charity coins for supermarket shopping trollies, and I find it difficult to believe that, that is what they are for as they are a bit too wide and the coins still rattle around when I tried them in there. The thought about SD cards is also off the mark as the cards are far to thin and will not be griped in any way, you could end up loosing them from those slots.
The only thought is that some Euro coin might fit, as the car is of German design, but as I only have a couple of 2 cent ones, there is no point in trying them.
Thinking caps on time I recon

#6 ·
Just tied a 2 Euro coin against a 1 euro coin and it's slightly larger diameter. 1 euro I think is about the same as a pound coin. Unfortunately I can't try it on the car as I don't have it as yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.