Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No its not the car I still really like that , both the way it handles and the way the little engine is so willing , what I don't like is the Manuel it is so long winded and some times just dose not give the information you want for example you want to now what grade engine oil to use, it tells you a lot about oil and how important it is to use the right oil but not what the right oil is! and then there is a lot of info about tires but not what pressure you should have. [I know its on the door post] Also has anyone noticed that the tray under the front passenger seat is just a little too narrow for the Manuel ? and the draw under the drivers seat is not deep enough [back to front] ! But I LOVE the car.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Who takes the manual out with them?
:roll:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mackemsteve. Where would you keep it, other than in the car? What use is it to you when there is something you need to know, when you are 200 miles from home and you want to look something up?

·
Registered
402 Posts
That's never happened in 43 years. What on earth might I "want to know" when I'm away in the car?
Each to their own.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wasn't so long ago I had an Audi that had no physical book just a disk to download or use the online manual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts