Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was younger I always said black. I thought no matter what the car was, black just made it look better. The older I get, the more appealing other colours are to me and I must admit, I am kind of a fan of lighter blues now. I also like silver on some models but very few. I think a lot of American cars seem to look better in silver, white, or dark blues. Over here, I am loving the reds, the blues, and even the orange colours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Honestly? Silver.

Why? Because i love the way silver looks. unlike gold, Silver never looks tacky, adn it's not white so anything that makes it dirty or smudges it up only makes it look more classy. Ever see silver cutlery and thought it looked more dignified with a bit of rust on it? Or ever see a silver necklace with rust on it and thought it looked like a precious heirloom? Exactly like that. its rich, but not a tacky rich.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had a Tornado Red Golf which always looked striking and I loved it. This was followed by a Pure White Golf,my current car.
The white is my favourite as the black of the plastic trim,the tinted rear windows and the tyres provide a great contrast to the white.
This is not so with black or dark blue for instance

·
Registered
202 Posts
Tornado Red has to be (in my opinion) one of the best reds produced by any manufacturer. Used to like Mars Red - anyone remember? - I'd probably want Flash red but need to see a T-Roc in it first, maybe too orange(ish) on a taller car. Shame Tornado seems to be disappearing from VW.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Before placing my T-Roc order it had always been Silver or Black, however I have quite fancied grey for a while!

Opted for Indium Grey (Metallic) with black roof and mirrors this time.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Before the T-roc I have just bought I had a red golf, then a white golf. I looked over the colours available for the T-roc, considered the Ravenna Blue, I'm not brave enough for the orange, grey and black are too dull for me so having loved the pure white on my Golf I went for Pure White with a Black roof and I am delighted with the way the car looks
So White for now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The T-Roc will be my third all-white vehicle. No contrast color roof. Black mirrors and wheels would have been nice, but alas - not available without exorbitant additional costs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The T Roc I've ordered will be turmeric yellow with brown oak roof and mirrors. Wouldn't normally have picked this colour but there was a yellow one in the showroom with a black roof waiting to be collected. Looked impressive.
I drive a black Golf at the moment which looks great when clean but not too clever in the current weather!! Also black shows every blemish..

·
Registered
65 Posts
I will never ever get a black car again. I admit, a deep metal diamond black is gorgeous, at least while it is clean. On a black car you see even the tiniest specs of dust and dirt. I like dark grey, or dark blue, my new t-roc will be in black oak.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Black looks superb when clean (but never is), and white is also a nightmare for the same reason. Those two "colours" are therefore right at the top of my Avoid list...

·
Registered
91 Posts
My current Golf is limestone grey which has grown on me - I have have chosen for my ordered T-Roc 1.0 SE Indium Grey as in my opinion it looks premium and somehow classier in that colour. All down to personal taste I suppose.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Each car looks different so currently have a Golf GTI in white which looks amazing, wouldn't have it in black though.

When it came to choosing the T- Roc colour, i've discounted the brown, red, orange and yellow but quite liked the navy. Then I saw the white! Swore I wouldn't go white again and then the dealer tried to get me to have silver/white - this it looks like a dirty grey! Ordered pure white with a black roof and now I'm waiting!

·
Registered
456 Posts
:p My previous car was absolutely fab, head turning Mazda SOUL RED metallic, especially when newly polished on a bright sunny day.

I purchased Ravenna Blue with blue dash pads because there was no option for red dash pads in UK spec Flash Red. However I have seen pics of red dash pads in other European speification T-Rocs. :( .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi
My colour choice was Deep Black Pearl /Pure White Roof/ Mirrors as it was in the showroom when I decided to order a T-ROC back in April - I had a test drive in a 1.0L petrol and was impressed with the performance - the showroom model was a 1.5L petrol Design - so when faced with a potential
delay of at least 4-5 months, I am so glad that I chose to buy this vehicle - The 1.5L engine is to me like driving a diesel engined vehicle with much better torque than other petrol engines and very similar RPM (mostly 1200 -2500rpm).
I have now driven 6,600 miles and loved every minute - My only gripe is the 1st gear kangarooing which I now seem to have under control by switching off the Start/Stop from start up - don't ask me how this has any effect - but it works for me.
As for the colour choice certain people have said that Black / White cars never seem to stay clean but all that means to me is another excuse to clean
my car - my neighbours keep saying to me that I shall wash it away but so far there is no evidence of that happening - I looks GREAT the cleaned

Have Fun when you get yours

·
Registered
16 Posts
For me, Ravenna Blue with a White Roof. I'm sure one day I will want to change it to a more mute colour like space grey. I'll get it wrapped to achieve that and dodge having to fork out on another full priced T-Roc, haha! For now I'm happy with my choice 😊

·
Registered
118 Posts
Indium metallic grey / black roof, monteygo bay wheels ,was having white until I saw
This colour combination in showroom,
Cost more wonca but loved it
Mind you I've since seen Atlantic blue mmmmmmmm , too late cars been built

1 - 20 of 50 Posts