Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RED would have been my first choice if a metallic red was available rather than SOLID red. I was disappointed because my previous car, a Mazda3 in Soul Red Metallic was just gorgeous, always receiving compliments, especially when freshly washed & polished.

Notwithstanding that, has anyone ordered a Red T-Roc?. I have yet to see one in the metal, my test drive being in my 2nd choice metallic Ravenna Blue, nearly as 'bootiful' as the Mazda3. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm not usually keen on the red, but having watched this clip, the red with black roof is quite nice. Think the T-Roc in any colour is nice to be honest.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, trè bien ;) . Maybe I should have bought red but I could not locate one from existing showroom stock. However, I like my blue dash inserts and red was not an option in the UK. I think I may have seen red itserts on YouTube on a foreign spec car?. Any enjoy, your cars #beatbox and #josieB, they will certainly turn heads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My old man has a red SEL. Looks gorgeous. So far I've only seen grey, yellow or blue t rocs in the road. Yet to see another red one or one with a white roof like mine.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have to say the red with black roof with what looks like darker grade of alloy wheel (unless light is playing tricks) looks really very good.

I've actually got a yellow with black roof R Line on order as that's what my wife and daughter (my daughter just wants a gold car) instructed me to order :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yellow (gold) & black rules!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have never seen one of the red cars. I did fancy one at the start but I would have had to order it in. so I just took the Solid white which I could have at the beginning of September. This looks grand in the sunshine. Just picked her up on Monday morning with 11 miles on the clock. I love the small of a NEW car.
Is it not about time car makers included the price of paint in the price of the car, as a lot more than 50% are metallic and cost more. They should give discount for the lesser cost of the standard colours which I bet are only about 5% of sales noting the yuck choice you get as the no cost option these days.?

·
Registered
56 Posts
When I enquired about T-Roc it turned out there was a Red with White roof on the docks with no home ahhh , so I took it in and we have lived happy ever after :D I have had satnav fitted since £50 less than factory fit !? Mine does not have the darker wheels I think they are on the SEL and R-Line.
I would post a picture if only I could work out how.

·
Registered
75 Posts
JosieB which wheels are they ?
SF

·
Registered
32 Posts
They are the 18" 'Arlo' Adamantium Silver.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Perhaps the reason there are not many red T rocs is that the Flash Red replaced the Tornado Red. I looked at a Flash Red Polo next to a Tornado Red Golf on the used car area of Lookers for comparison and decided I did not like the Flash. Had Tornado still been available I would have opted for that.
I am glad however as I have the pure white with the black roof which has been much admired.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Josie now there is the problem when ordering from the website & a computer generated pic, if I'd known they were going to look like that I would have chosen them over the Montego bay :-(
SF

1 - 14 of 14 Posts