Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im new here and about to place an order for a T-Roc 2.0 TSI DSG SEL, but im not sure about the white part of the front and rear seats.
It is leather or cloth on the standard cloth seats and, again what material is it on the Quartz leather?

·
Registered
27 Posts
The cloth with leather trim, exactly like the ones in your picture. I actually prefer cloth. Much better to sit on first thing in the morning during a Scottish winter in my opinion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TheCoosTail said:
The cloth with leather trim, exactly like the ones in your picture. I actually prefer cloth. Much better to sit on first thing in the morning during a Scottish winter in my opinion.
Thank you so much. You have made my choice much easier

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes I also have those seats and they have been much admired. I wondered if the white would look dirty in no time but so far they still look fresh after 3 months and 1400 miles.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The white parts may well not be fabric, but I'd be surprised if they are leather - otherwise VW would be more forward in saying so?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
braveheart74 said:
Yes I also have those seats and they have been much admired. I wondered if the white would look dirty in no time but so far they still look fresh after 3 months and 1400 miles.
Thats the worry i have, but if its not fabric i should be ok

·
Registered
67 Posts
Indeed; I also saw in the UK brochure that even with the leather seats (which we have on order) not everything that looks leather is leather ...

"Some parts of leather interior will contain artificial leather."

·
Registered
68 Posts
The white part of the sports seats is some kind of leather-like plastic. Easy to clean.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.