Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up today and loving it. Had a good 50 mile trip home from the dealership and everything worked as it should, a very quiet and refined experience.
Hopefully to put a few peoples minds at rest there was absolutely no sign of the kangaroo syndrome that has been mentioned previously.

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Fab, stylish, bootiful, hope you are very satisfied and don't 'kangeroo' as some buyers are reporting.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That looks great - I'm having the same minus the white/silver, I've gone for white with black roof instead. How do you find the power in the 1.5? I'm swapping a Golf GTI performance for this and although the T-ROC was good on the test drive, I'd be interested to know how you find it day to day?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
claireb said:
That looks great - I'm having the same minus the white/silver, I've gone for white with black roof instead. How do you find the power in the 1.5? I'm swapping a Golf GTI performance for this and although the T-ROC was good on the test drive, I'd be interested to know how you find it day to day?
The power is great and the 1.5 engine is an absolute peach, I haven't opened it up fully yet as I'm still going through the running in phase but I can feel the car wanting to go.
It's a pleasure to drive on a daily basis, very smooth and a comfortable place to be. I can guarantee you will love it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is the fuel economy good? I currently get 400miles on a tank so hoping the 1.5 will give me more :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm averaging about 45mpg at the moment but that should improve even more with a few miles on the clock and the engine has loosened up a bit. The best I've had is just over 50mpg on a good run. I'm going to brim the tank this weekend and see what I can get out of it before having to refuel, I'll let you know the results.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Bellasdad said:
I'm averaging about 45mpg at the moment but that should improve even more with a few miles on the clock and the engine has loosened up a bit. The best I've had is just over 50mpg on a good run. I'm going to brim the tank this weekend and see what I can get out of it before having to refuel, I'll let you know the results.
Your consumption figure looks very respectable. So far most of my driving has been around town calling on relatives and friends (showing off ;) ), local shopping etc, so I'm averageing just 32mpg. However it's been an eye opener monitoring my driving by viewing the 'Think Blue Training' screen watching the instant mpg data changing from as low as 5mpg to 99mpg whilst, accelerating, breaking, changing gear etc. My average 'performance' score is 85/100 as shown on the LED 'Blue Score' dial. See page 116 of the Owners Manual. Have you discovered this feature yet?
So far so good, no serious problems yet except for trying to connect my phone to Android Auto App as reported in other threads. Anyway, happy motoring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.