Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
It looks great!! I can't wait to get mine - my worry is I haven't seen the red! I went with the red because I've never had a red car! &#x1f91e-1f3fc;

You can maybe answer the questions regarding the boot. Does your SEL have a space saver spare wheel and does the boot have an adjustable floor??

·
Registered
15 Posts
JosieB said:
It looks great!! I can't wait to get mine - my worry is I haven't seen the red! I went with the red because I've never had a red car! &#x1f91e-1f3fc;

You can maybe answer the questions regarding the boot. Does your SEL have a space saver spare wheel and does the boot have an adjustable floor??
I'd love to know about the adjustable boot space on the 2wd Sel aswell. Does it drop to the lower height with the steel space saver wheel? Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't have my car yet - it's still in transit! Will
Let you know when I receive it!

My expectation is that the floor will drop to the lower level!

·
Registered
51 Posts
IF you have the full size spare wheel, which I have, then the floor will not lower. However, I find the boot big enough for my purposes but everyone is different.

1.5 Sel in silver white metallic.

·
Registered
402 Posts
There's a whole other thread, quite the longest thread ever, on the boot floor and boot capacity elsewhere in this forum. It's apparently the most important thing about the Troc 😀

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mackemsteve said:
There's a whole other thread, quite the longest thread ever, on the boot floor and boot capacity elsewhere in this forum. It's apparently the most important thing about the Troc 😀
That thread is full of people who dont own one yet. So no concrete answers. This thread has people who actually own one so may have a better answer. Logical right?

Forums are for discussions. If you don't like it. Don't read it. And don't waste yours and my time with pointless replies.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ooh, get you!
The last reply in that other thread was quite indicative...

·
Registered
402 Posts
"Hi
After spare wheel removing, the floor can be lower. I practiced that in the last Sunday .Now I know: 445 liters is the total boot space without any kind of floor inside. The boot decrease- if you have the tire fit ( under the var. floor) to 427 liters or to 412 liters if you have the space saving wheel. 366 liters is the boot capacity remaining after you put the normal spare wheel in boot. These are the answers lfound after I called VW Portugal. So, 445 is the marketing boot, but the real one is smaller. This is 427 or 412 or 366 depending of the floor position if you choose tire fits( available fm Nov 18) or space saver or standard wheel. Of course the boot can be 445 if you have a basic tire fit... in the cabin. Uff!"

·
Registered
32 Posts
For Bravecitizen - collected my car yesterday and the boot floor does indeed lower!

·
Registered
120 Posts
bravecitizen said:
Mackemsteve said:
That thread is full of people who dont own one yet. So no concrete answers. This thread has people who actually own one so may have a better answer. Logical right?

Forums are for discussions. If you don't like it. Don't read it. And don't waste yours and my time with pointless replies.
Calm down will you please-no need to be aggressive, on this forum-we all have the right of input.
Just because some of us don't yet have our cars doesn't mean we should accept the fact that we have no input.
I don't think there was any intentional 'sniping' there from the poster-indeed from what I remember he makes light of the fact there has been so many posts on this subject in another post . A fact I found hilarious after I contributed.
By the way I hope you are enjoying 'your car'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts