Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notised that under the 2 USB ports that i can remove the rubber Padding
.there is a little door (plastic)visible is it possible to add wireless charging later (not included in options list)
Greetings.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It is possible to add wireless charging in the T-Roc, although in the SEL it's standing in the option list.

I'm also curious if there's a aftermarket solution for it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Marcob I have just seen your post about wireless charging,
I have an SEL and as far as I know it's an optional extra on my car, I will check to make sure but I think you are wrong.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've looked in the brochure and indead the qi charging is part of a package. In the Netherlands it will cost € 349,00

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have had a good look at the English T-Roc brochure and can't find anyware that says QI charging is standard on the SEL , also I have placed my phone in the shelf and it does not charge at all (samsung s6) it may be that it's just an extra in the Netherlands for some reason,
but if you know differently please let me know, as I would be very interested, as perhaps in hasn't been fitted on my SEL by mistake!.

·
Registered
402 Posts
No, it's a £380 option on all models. Standard on none.

·
Registered
402 Posts
And I didn't think Marco was saying it's standard, I think he meant it's an option, but it got a bit lost in translation.

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
thinwhiteduke said:
I've also discovered it sits quite well under the rubber mat in the middle console. Almost discreet!
Do you have pics from your solution?

·
Registered
51 Posts
marcob said:
thinwhiteduke said:
I've also discovered it sits quite well under the rubber mat in the middle console. Almost discreet!
Do you have pics from your solution?
Here's my DIY solution (took 5 seconds to install!)

Car Hood Light Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
thinwhiteduke said:

84A01C6C-9114-4B54-9D84-119AFAD6A172.jpeg
When I say "I don't believe you" you should see it as a compliment :mrgreen: . Becouse it's hard to believe you actualy placed a wireless station.

I like it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
marcob said:
thinwhiteduke said:

84A01C6C-9114-4B54-9D84-119AFAD6A172.jpeg
When I say "I don't believe you" you should see it as a compliment :mrgreen: . Becouse it's hard to believe you actualy placed a wireless station.

I like it!
:lol:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts