Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

Signed, sealed, delivered!

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  davidf27 
#1 ·
Finally my T-Roc is mine!!
Slight variation to my order, they added keyless entry and forgot to add park assist, so not sure if this can be retrospectively fitted?
But absolutely love it, the 1.0 engine is so smooth and quiet, mixed with sel trim is just perfect. One happy troccer!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice!

Regards park assist - not sure - you'd have to ask the dealer that one, as it may all depend what hardware you have fitted already to enable it to work (I'm assuming parking sensors front and rear, and possibly the side sensors as well). If you have all the necessary hardware in place, then apart from fitting the park assist switch, I would have though they could activate it using an OBD11 lead (or whatever they use).

#3 ·
It's not a possibility to fit it after apparently, but nevermind it was more of a novelty for me anyway I think.
At least I got keyless entry instead which costs significantly more than park assist, and dealer also said pop down and they'll give me some mats and a tank of fuel so can't complain!!!

#6 ·
Looks great David. The chrome trims really stand out against the black ... very nice :D

Enjoy.

You'll need to update your signature though :lol:

#7 ·
Because of their mixup (adding keyless entry to the order instead of park assist) they are going to give me some of the luxury mats and a full tank of fuel for free which is nice of them!! Plus i get to keep the more expensive extra :)

I must say VW have been very good since the moment the car arrived with them last week. Good communication, easy delivery process to my door, liased quickly with the lease company when I raised the issue around the wrong extra being added, through to sorting me out the a couple of freebies.

p.s loving the car, absolutely fab! No issues or problems at all, perfect drive!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.