Clementine's updates

Post pictures of your Volkswagen T-Roc here
Bellasdad

Re: Clementine's updates

Post by Bellasdad » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:16 pm

doggy wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:08 am
Here's some revving with the valve closed and open. The difference from outside is noticeable (not so much from inside the car).

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AbuxdWGzyjg
I love this thread, what a breath of fresh air it really is.
Brilliant job doggy, keep up the fine work :D
T-Roc R Line 1.5 manual. White silver with black roof.

T-Roc Se 1.5 manual.
Indium grey.
Reverse camera.
Winter pack.
Electric tailgate.
Keyless entry.

doggy

Post by doggy » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Bellasdad wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:16 pm
I love this thread, what a breath of fresh air it really is.
Brilliant job doggy, keep up the fine work :D
Thanks a mil! I really appreciate all the comments! I love my T-Roc 😁
NL: T-Roc 2.0 TSI Sport, R-Line, Energetic Orange. 260hp, de-chromed, Pretoria black rims, Eibach Pro-Kit, valve exhaust
GR: Polo 6N (was 1050cc), 1.6 16v, GT28BB, Lancia Delta Integralle ECU. Ferrari red, custom interior
GR: Ibiza 101hp the holiday car

doggy

Post by doggy » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Update!

The kliimw.com stickers are finally here!

First of all, I'm a bit of a shopaholic so I kind of went crazy with the things I ordered. :)

IMG_20201128_132529.jpg

I ordered a bunch of steering wheel badge inserts (MK7 GTD plaid, MK7 GTI plaid, sticker bomb + custom), a few rear badge inserts (black uni, stickerbomb + custom) and a few front badge blackout kits with a custom sticker. All that, plus some custom made logos for a Greek VW enthusiasts club that I have been running since 2004.

For now I placed the GTD plaid style on the steering wheel:

IMG_20201128_133129.jpg

As for the custom made stickers, they where made in a colour-match vinyl that matched the Energetic Orange colour of my Clementine. It was a very long process for kliimw as the energetic orange isn't available in the US and they had to order a car piece from EU, painted with that colour and started the matching process. As they told me, it was the toughest colour they've ever had to match because of the way that the metallic colour changes depending on the angle you look at it. It took a long time to complete it but the folks at kliimw.com did a spectacular job in matching the colour and as you will see below, the result is stunning.
I butchered one of the VWClub stickers in order to see the colour matching...

Spot the "V" below:

IMG_20201128_133504.jpg

Can you see it now?

IMG_20201128_133521.jpg

:-)

And here's the full logo:

IMG_20201128_135352.jpg

Apologies if I'm violating any "no-other-forums-advertisement" rule.
If I am violating one @admins, please drop me a msg and I'll remove the last pic.

Next up, once we have a warm day in Amsterdam (it was 6 degrees Celcius yesterday), I'll go and replace the front completely black wrapped badge with the color matching one from kliimw. :-)
NL: T-Roc 2.0 TSI Sport, R-Line, Energetic Orange. 260hp, de-chromed, Pretoria black rims, Eibach Pro-Kit, valve exhaust
GR: Polo 6N (was 1050cc), 1.6 16v, GT28BB, Lancia Delta Integralle ECU. Ferrari red, custom interior
GR: Ibiza 101hp the holiday car