doggy wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:00 pm
Steve wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:34 am
vernerbongo2 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:48 pm
Looking well Steve :)
Any other plans? :P
Thanks vernerbongo,Only to put a black overlay on the front badge.Can’t keep spending money on it,it has to stop somewhere 🙂
Looking good Steve!
And no, don't stop the spending, I need an excuse for when the Mrs. tells me to stop. 😂😂
I can tell her, "see, I'm not the only one" 😂😂
Thanks Doggy, You are the one that got me started in the first place after seeing your car. :) I shall might add the odd small thing but i wont be doing as much as you have done. :)
1.5 TSI EVO SE Energetic Orange.Black roof and roof rails.Black mirrors.Dechromed.Lane assist.Tinted front and rear lights.Black satin wheels

doggy

Re: Transformation has started.

Post by doggy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:40 pm

Steve wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18 pm
Thanks Doggy, You are the one that got me started in the first place after seeing your car. :) I shall might add the odd small thing but i wont be doing as much as you have done. :)
Thanks Steve! Honoured to hear that I became an inspiration for someone (though a bad one some may say 😂😂).
No change is too small in my opinion, at the end of the day, it brings you happiness and that's great I think. 😁
NL: T-Roc 2.0 TSI Sport, R-Line, Energetic Orange. 260hp, de-chromed, Pretoria black rims, Eibach Pro-Kit, valve exhaust
GR: Polo 6N (was 1050cc), 1.6 16v, GT28BB, Lancia Delta Integralle ECU. Ferrari red, custom interior
GR: Ibiza 101hp the holiday car