Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

Transformation has started.

15K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  doggy 
#1 ·
Had all the chrome painted black.Having the rims powder coated will be the next job.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
mvk3 said:
Some might like the look of black, but other than tires I don't like anything black. My personal feeling is to stay standard, VW spent a lot of time and money sorting out the colour combinations and that's the way I like it.
They now offer a black pack trim level though 😉

#8 ·
mvk3 said:
Some might like the look of black, but other than tires I don't like anything black. My personal feeling is to stay standard, VW spent a lot of time and money sorting out the colour combinations and that's the way I like it.
VW should of spent more of that time and money on other things like interior plastics etc🙂

#9 ·
Steve said:
VW should of spent more of that time and money on other things like interior plastics etc🙂
I'll plus 1 (+1) this :)

#10 ·
Tinted front and rear lights today

Attachments

#13 ·
doggy said:
Looks nice!! I love it!
once you get the rims done too it will be awesome!
Thanks Doggy, The wheels are at the powder coaters so there will be more pics later this week.

#15 ·
Wheels and callipers painted.

Attachments

#19 ·
vernerbongo2 said:
Looking well Steve :)
Any other plans? :p
Thanks vernerbongo,Only to put a black overlay on the front badge.Can't keep spending money on it,it has to stop somewhere 🙂

#20 ·
Steve said:
vernerbongo2 said:
Thanks vernerbongo,Only to put a black overlay on the front badge.Can't keep spending money on it,it has to stop somewhere 🙂
Looking good Steve!
And no, don't stop the spending, I need an excuse for when the Mrs. tells me to stop. 😂😂
I can tell her, "see, I'm not the only one" 😂😂

#21 ·
doggy said:
Steve said:
vernerbongo2 said:
Looking good Steve!
And no, don't stop the spending, I need an excuse for when the Mrs. tells me to stop. 😂😂
I can tell her, "see, I'm not the only one" 😂😂
Thanks Doggy, You are the one that got me started in the first place after seeing your car. :) I shall might add the odd small thing but i wont be doing as much as you have done. :)

#22 ·
Steve said:
Thanks Doggy, You are the one that got me started in the first place after seeing your car. :) I shall might add the odd small thing but i wont be doing as much as you have done. :)
Thanks Steve! Honoured to hear that I became an inspiration for someone (though a bad one some may say 😂😂).
No change is too small in my opinion, at the end of the day, it brings you happiness and that's great I think. 😁

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.