Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

My new pocket (T-)Rocket

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
Got these pics send from the dealer today...
T-Roc Design 1.5 TSI 150ps EVO Manual 5 Door White Silver
Winter Pack
Led lights

I pick her up on Sunday in Edinburgh

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks MA,
I picked it up on Sunday then drove back down the A68 - great wee car to drive, handles really well.
We were parked up at FoxLake (the wakeboarding place near Dunbar) later on & a bunch of foreign tourists were admiring the car & taking pics of it.

What I like about the white/silver is that it looks different depending on the prevailing light, so sometimes looks quite grey, sometimes really silvery & sometimes a bit more white - really happy with it.

Incidentally I got a boot liner off ebay too which fits just nicely with the boot floor in the lower position, which means I can fit the 2 dogs in the boot & they don't mess it up.

#10 ·
STOP!!!

Before we get too far with the congrats (again)...the original post was in May 2018, so gogsy has had his T-ROC over 18 months.

Houndog6105 revived a very old post asking about the sideboards.

G
#13 ·
Hawkeye said:
STOP!!!

Before we get too far with the congrats (again)...the original post was in May 2018, so gogsy has had his T-ROC over 18 months.

Houndog6105 revived a very old post asking about the sideboards.
Well spotted hawkeye, I was in muppet mode again and never even noticed :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.