Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen T-Roc
JAMCT
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 pm
Location: Urmston, Manchester, UK
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by JAMCT » Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am

Mine is in for 'inspection' on Monday. They want it for up to 1.5 hrs so I will be taking this Samsung Tablet with me to watch a downloaded Netflix Sci-fi movie in their comfortable waiting area. :P
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue Cloth/dashpad
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

Swsgm30
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Location: Swansea
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by Swsgm30 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:45 am

JAMCT wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am
Mine is in for 'inspection' on Monday. They want it for up to 1.5 hrs so I will be taking this Samsung Tablet with me to watch a downloaded Netflix Sci-fi movie in their comfortable waiting area. :P
I wonder if the Sci-Fi movie will include a scene where, in the year 2031, the 29th VW software update for Kangerooing T-rocs is finally accepted as a half-decent solution :!: :!: :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1.5 TSI R-Line 150PS EVO
6-speed Manual 5 Door.
Pure White/Black
Winter Pack, Reverse Camera
F/R mudflaps, keyless
Delivery - 1st March :D :D :D :D :D

T Roc Chick
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by T Roc Chick » Fri May 10, 2019 11:58 am

Swsgm30 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:45 am
JAMCT wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am
Mine is in for 'inspection' on Monday. They want it for up to 1.5 hrs so I will be taking this Samsung Tablet with me to watch a downloaded Netflix Sci-fi movie in their comfortable waiting area. :P
I wonder if the Sci-Fi movie will include a scene where, in the year 2031, the 29th VW software update for Kangerooing T-rocs is finally accepted as a half-decent solution :!: :!: :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe by then kangarooing cars will be the new norm. Instead of horsepower it will be kangaroopower :shock:

JAMCT
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 pm
Location: Urmston, Manchester, UK
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by JAMCT » Fri May 10, 2019 5:25 pm

Swsgm30 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:45 am
JAMCT wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am
Mine is in for 'inspection' on Monday. They want it for up to 1.5 hrs so I will be taking this Samsung Tablet with me to watch a downloaded Netflix Sci-fi movie in their comfortable waiting area. :P
I wonder if the Sci-Fi movie will include a scene where, in the year 2031, the 29th VW software update for Kangerooing T-rocs is finally accepted as a half-decent solution :!: :!: :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the moment I won't divulge any of the film's content because 'spoilers' are not always appreciated :twisted:
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue Cloth/dashpad
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

User avatar
T Roo
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:20 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by T Roo » Sat May 11, 2019 4:00 pm

JAMCT wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:25 pm
At the moment I won't divulge any of the film's content because 'spoilers' are not always appreciated :twisted:
Especially, loose ones :!:

1.5 tsi emoo | Kangaroo Pack | Mooing Brakes Pack | VW Indifference Pack | Detachable Spoiler

JAMCT
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 pm
Location: Urmston, Manchester, UK
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by JAMCT » Mon May 13, 2019 6:07 pm

T-Roc SPOILER inspected today at my local VW Inchcape service centre. Waited 2 hours then advised that spoiler needed to be re-glued/bonded. Car to be collected by dealer and kept for a day early June.

Whilst waiting in the showroom I photographed the VW SUV family of cars which I will post in due course (on new thread).....includes stylish red/white roof T-Roc...nice! :P
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue Cloth/dashpad
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

My Red One
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 3:29 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by My Red One » Tue May 14, 2019 6:02 am

[quote=JAMCT

Whilst waiting in the showroom I photographed the VW SUV family of cars which I will post in due course (on new thread).....includes stylish red/white roof T-Roc...nice! :P
[/quote]
Not only nice but the best. :D :D
1.0 Design Red with White roof

JAMCT
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 pm
Location: Urmston, Manchester, UK
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by JAMCT » Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 am

My Red One wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:02 am
[quote=JAMCT

Whilst waiting in the showroom I photographed the VW SUV family of cars which I will post in due course (on new thread).....includes stylish red/white roof T-Roc...nice! :P
Not only nice but the best. :D :D
[/quote]

My first choice was Red / Black roof but not wanting to go on to an extended waiting list, purchased the Ravenna Blue from stock as a compromise....... very happy :mrgreen:

'VW SUV FAMILY' thread of showroom pics taken whilst waiting for 'Spoiler inspection, :D ' now uploaded.
Last edited by JAMCT on Tue May 14, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue Cloth/dashpad
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

Swsgm30
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Location: Swansea
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by Swsgm30 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:11 am

My Red One wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:02 am
[quote=JAMCT

Whilst waiting in the showroom I photographed the VW SUV family of cars which I will post in due course (on new thread).....includes stylish red/white roof T-Roc...nice! :P
Not only nice but the best. :D :D
[/quote]Oops, sorry :!: :!: Thought this thread was about loose spoilers ;) ;)
1.5 TSI R-Line 150PS EVO
6-speed Manual 5 Door.
Pure White/Black
Winter Pack, Reverse Camera
F/R mudflaps, keyless
Delivery - 1st March :D :D :D :D :D

JAMCT
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 pm
Location: Urmston, Manchester, UK
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Loose spoiler (NOTE TO EVERYONE)

Post by JAMCT » Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 am

Swsgm30 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:11 am
My Red One wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:02 am
[quote=JAMCT

Whilst waiting in the showroom I photographed the VW SUV family of cars which I will post in due course (on new thread).....includes stylish red/white roof T-Roc...nice! :P
Not only nice but the best. :D :D
Oops, sorry :!: :!: Thought this thread was about loose spoilers ;) ;)
[/quote]

Light-hearted, off topic chat posted whilst waiting for my spoiler to be checked so it's nice to know that at least one forum member has the red/white T-Roc as seen by me. Photos taken and migrated to a new thread for interested posters. :) see' VW SUV FAMILY'.
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue Cloth/dashpad
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

Post Reply