NEW 'R' BRANDING

All Volkswagen T-Roc R related discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
JAMCT
Posts: 436
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 pm
Location: Urmston, Manchester, UK

NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by JAMCT » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:03 pm

See announcement for the VW 'R' branding logo:


https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/indu ... ce-r-brand
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue dashpads
LED H'lights/Irregular Hexagon :ugeek: Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

User avatar
twist
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by twist » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:32 pm

They took the R from the movie After Earth and thought, “how can we make this worse?”
1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

Seal
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by Seal » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:29 am

it will be a while before it gets to the European models, so the T-Roc tailgate letters will change soon
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps
Yellow Turmeric, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
19'' wheels "Suzuka"

Impala
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by Impala » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm

It looks like it follows the lead set by the owner's manual ... bits missing and left to your own imagination.

VW need to be careful they don't favour style over substance.
1.5 TSI DSG R-Line Indium Grey, rear view camera, park assist.
Ordered 22/06/18
Built w/c 25/03/19 :(
With dealer 13/05/19 :P
Collected 20/05/19 :D

User avatar
The Swede
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:30 am

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by The Swede » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:40 am

Regency.png

Wow Volkswagen have really done well this time. I can see some similarities between the logos :)
What do you think?
URL https://www.newregency.com/
2020 T-Roc R with Akrapovic Exhaust
Carbon/Nappa leather
Colour Lapiz Blue

User avatar
vernerbongo2
Posts: 979
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:18 am

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by vernerbongo2 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:05 am

I'm with Impala on this one and there's nothing wrong with what we've got :shock:
Manual 1.5 petrol R-line revenna blue with black roof/wing mirrors, mud flaps, towbar.
Registered 24/9/18 bought 10/12/18 (pre-reg with 25 miles) :P

User avatar
The Swede
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:30 am

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by The Swede » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:31 am

vernerbongo2 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:05 am
I'm with Impala on this one and there's nothing wrong with what we've got :shock:
I think VW designers just was bored and googled and found there new logo :lol:
2020 T-Roc R with Akrapovic Exhaust
Carbon/Nappa leather
Colour Lapiz Blue

Hawkeye
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by Hawkeye » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:28 pm

The Swede wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:31 am
vernerbongo2 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:05 am
I'm with Impala on this one and there's nothing wrong with what we've got :shock:
I think VW designers just was bored and googled and found there new logo :lol:
Maybe - more I think the ink ran out in the printer one day :lol:
R-Line 2.0TSi DSG 4MOTION
Silver White with Black Roof
Panoramic Sunroof
'Beats' Sound system
Electric Tailgate
Rear View Camera
Park Assist
Driver Assistance Pack Plus

Ordered 20-10-18
Collected 19-03-19

User avatar
The Swede
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:30 am

Re: NEW 'R' BRANDING

Post by The Swede » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:18 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:28 pm
The Swede wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:31 am
vernerbongo2 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:05 am
I'm with Impala on this one and there's nothing wrong with what we've got :shock:
I think VW designers just was bored and googled and found there new logo :lol:
Maybe - more I think the ink ran out in the printer one day :lol:
:lol: :lol:
2020 T-Roc R with Akrapovic Exhaust
Carbon/Nappa leather
Colour Lapiz Blue

Post Reply