Paddle Shifter Extensions

All Volkswagen T-Roc R related discussions
Post Reply
Gmcnaugh
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:48 am

Paddle Shifter Extensions

Post by Gmcnaugh » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Has anyone added paddle shifter extensions?
I’m finding the standard ones a tad small.
T Roc R 2.0L TSI 300 PSI
White Silver/Black Roof
Pan Roof
Electric Boot Lid
Rear View Camera
Vienna Leather

182_blue
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: Paddle Shifter Extensions

Post by 182_blue » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm

I can't say I have even touched the padels tbh, well maybe once 😂
T-Roc 2.0 Tsi R 300bhp.
White with black roof.
Reverse camera.
Electric boot.
Plus all usual extras on the R.

Gmcnaugh
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:48 am

Re: Paddle Shifter Extensions

Post by Gmcnaugh » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:41 am

Gmcnaugh wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:13 pm
Has anyone added paddle shifter extensions?
I’m finding the standard ones a tad small.
I do like a good paddle😳.
Must admit, I use mine quite a lot.
T Roc R 2.0L TSI 300 PSI
White Silver/Black Roof
Pan Roof
Electric Boot Lid
Rear View Camera
Vienna Leather

Hawkeye
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Re: Paddle Shifter Extensions

Post by Hawkeye » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:12 am

182_blue wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm
I can't say I have even touched the padels tbh, well maybe once 😂
You are so missing the fun then of having 300bhp on tap. On my other car - 370bhp RSQ3 - they make the car come alive, so much more fun than using the DSG box, even in Sport mode. Car just comes alive.
R-Line 2.0TSi DSG 4MOTION
Silver White with Black Roof
Panoramic Sunroof
'Beats' Sound system
Electric Tailgate
Rear View Camera
Park Assist
Driver Assistance Pack Plus

Ordered 20-10-18
Collected 19-03-19

182_blue
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: Paddle Shifter Extensions

Post by 182_blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:42 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:12 am
182_blue wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm
I can't say I have even touched the padels tbh, well maybe once 😂
You are so missing the fun then of having 300bhp on tap. On my other car - 370bhp RSQ3 - they make the car come alive, so much more fun than using the DSG box, even in Sport mode. Car just comes alive.
Nah I'm not missing it, I have had plenty with similar power and never felt the need for the paddles, I did try it on other cars but why bother when the car can do it for me.
T-Roc 2.0 Tsi R 300bhp.
White with black roof.
Reverse camera.
Electric boot.
Plus all usual extras on the R.

Post Reply